Newton-Wellesley Dermatology Associates, P.C.
Michael L. Goldaber, M.D. Elaine T. Kaye, M.D. David S. Aghassi, M.D.
Caroline C. Kim, M.D. Jessica Suzanne Mosher, M.D.
Diplomates, American Board Of Dermatology
Marya Woodruff Ochs, MHS, PA-C Sneha Patel Campanella, MPA-C
Fellows, Society Of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Our providers and staff at Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates hope that you are staying safe and well during this unprecedented time of COVID-19. Our number one priority remains providing you with the best dermatologic care in the safest way possible.
As of May 26, 2020, we will begin to phase in IN-OFFICE VISITS in a REDUCED fashion. We want to assure you that new safety precautions will be implemented to keep patients and staff safe. We will still offer ONLINE or VIDEO VISITS via platforms such as FaceTime, WhatsAPP or Zoom for any patient who requests this. Online visits have been effective for acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, other rashes, or if you have underlying conditions that put you at higher risk for COVID and prevent you from coming in person. If you are unsure about your risk level, please consult with your primary care doctor. If you have an upcoming appointment, you will be called by our staff to assist with either option. NEW PATIENTS or existing patients with URGENT needs can call us at 781-237-3500 for assistance.
We wanted to inform you that our new IN-OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOLS will include:
- FEWER providers and patient appointments per day to allow for social distancing
- SANITIZATION of PATIENT ROOMS in between EVERY patient, and in office through the day
- All patients and staff will be REQUIRED to wear a MASK at all times in the office
- PATIENTS and STAFF will NOT be allowed to come to office if showing any signs of fever/chills, sore throat, new cough or runny nose, muscle aches, loss of smell or taste or shortness of breath
- CONTACT-FREE check-in and check-out: patients will check-in from their car by phone.
- NO COMPANIONS should come with patients INTO THE OFFICE with the exception of one parent for PEDIATRIC patients. Please arrange for childcare and family members should wait in the car if they are driving. Please call us if you have any questions related to your situation.
If you have an UPCOMING IN-OFFICE APPOINTMENT please note:
THE DAY BEFORE: You will be CALLED to be screened for symptoms, to review safety protocols, and to collect any information needed for the appointment. Please look for this call / unblock your phone.
THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive at our parking lot 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Please bring a MASK and your phone.
- Please CALL our office at 781-237-3500 to let us know you have arrived and to CHECK-IN by PHONE. We will verify your insurance and copayment information.
- Please WAIT IN YOUR CAR UNTIL WE CALL YOU to come up to our office suite #520. There are stairs available towards the back of the lobby for those who wish to walk, and an elevator. We will bring you directly to a patient room.
- Please WEAR YOUR MASK upon ENTERING THE BUILDING and KEEP IT ON THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT unless instructed to remove it briefly.
- We will need to MINIMIZE the overall TIME of your office visit for safety. Please understand that although we will not be able to socialize during your visit, we will be looking forward to hearing more about you and your family when safer to do so.
- We will INFORM and VERBALLY CONSENT patients for any PROCEDURES required
- Follow the tape on the floor to EXIT in one direction.
- CHECK-OUT will be CONTACT-FREE. You may also schedule your next visit by PHONE.
Thank you for your help and patience. If you have any questions, please message your provider on Partners Patient Gateway or call 781-237-3500. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Providers and Staff at Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates
We would like to welcome Dr. Caroline C. Kim, MD, Director of our Pigmented Lesions Program, to our practice.
Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates, P.C.
At Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates, P.C., our priority is to deliver quality dermatology care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting.
When you have needs for dermatological care, you need to turn to a health care provider who listens and responds … an experienced provider who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs … a friendly provider who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our providers meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates, P.C. believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we’ve included information on this web site covering topics associated with dermatology.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
At Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates, P.C., we strive to make our Wellesley office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about Newton Wellesley Dermatology Associates, P.C. including maps, directions to our Wellesley office, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. You can even email a request for an appointment!
We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.